Now Hiring: Benefits Account Manager
Benefits Account Manager Position Summary:
The Benefits Account Manager will be part of GIGA Solutions’ group Benefits Division. The role will support sales, implementation, and renewal of all clients within employee benefits programs. This position works closely with the benefit sales team and the lead flow from our PEO and ASO partners. Our teams will collaborate to onboard and renew all client group employee benefits programs.
Benefits Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert for open market carriers and plans. This includes plan design, underwriting guidelines, submission requirements, implementation process and timelines
- Work closely with the benefits sales team and GIGA Partners to develop renewal strategy for all clients
- Assist in the execution of all growth strategies around client programs, with the goal of increasing client and premium retention
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations (client facing, training materials, etc)
- Knowledge of insurance carriers, markets, and navigating escalated carrier issues
- Knowledge of employee benefits underwriting process, carrier products and market segments
- Oversee and manage Client Coordinator activities, such as quoting and enrollment preparations, carrier submission templates, ongoing eligibility files, etc.
- Work closely with the sales and operations team to support and coordinate implementation and assist with servicing
- Enrollment meeting support – preparations, orientations (webinars and on-site), submissions
- Usage of CRM to support sales, enrollments and service tickets
- Light business travel, including carrier meetings and networking, as needed
Benefits Account Manager Qualifications:
Candidate should have an active Florida Life and Health insurance license, with 5+ years of experience a must. Experience working inside a General Agency, Insurance Carrier, Benefits Agency or Professional Employer Organization (PEO or ASO) would be acceptable past experience. Other fundamental qualifications are:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 with Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of technology innovations such as Skype for Business, HubSpot, DocuSign, and e-scheduling a plus
Competitive base salary PLUS performance retention bonus. Generous company-sponsored benefits programs. Fast-paced, growing, and fun environment. Join the Grass Is Greener Agency!
About GIGA Solutions
Experience matters. At GIGA (Grass is Greener Agency) Solutions, our combined experience in developing industry leading insurance strategies spans more than 25 years. Our mission is to aid in the growth and continued viability of our clients and partners through our efficient and effective cost reduction programs. We’ve established a foundation for mitigating costs and streamlining insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes and across all industries. Our approach stems from experience and a strong understanding of how to best implement comprehensive business and insurance policies your company can rely on.